come meet me at the horizon;

come meet me at the horizon
where the sky touches the ocean
a thin line
barely discernible.
we'll dance on the beach
leaving footprints in the sand
as they blow away in the wind.

come meet me at the coffee shop
and we'll muse over hot coffee
about everything that comes to mind
the memories that will eventually fade.

come meet me in the middle of nowhere
with the mountains as our natural backdrop
giggling, frolicking in the
dandelion and sunflower covered
open plains.

come meet me in the jungle
where we'll run and hide from elephants
and spy on tigers lying in trees
holding our breaths
enchanted and free.

come meet me at the end of time
where we will relish our existence
of the past, the history
that will forever go on
in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment